It’s time to be outside!
It’s time to enjoy ourselves with our family and friends! It’s time to be happy! It’s time for a picnic, and Santa Barbara is a perfect place for it. You decide the size of the event. It can be a romantic date for two or a party with a group of friends. We prepare everything and customize it as you wish.
Send us a message by clicking below
Rose Garden/ Shoreline Park/ Alameda Park/ Alice Keck Park / Chase Palm Park
Leadbetter Beach/ West Beach/ East Beach
e-Picnic for 2
- Picnic basket (cooler) with eco-friendly plates, glasses, silverware, and napkins
- Charcuterie board (cheese, salami, copa, jelly, cream cheese, crackers)
- Premium Chips and nuts
- Sparkling and regular water
You can book this picnic package when you are booking your bike rentals. We will provide the basket (with food and water) and the blanket, and you will carry everything on the rear rack of your e-bike. Each basket is prepared for 2 people. We can help you to find the best spots for your adventure on the beaches or parks.
Price: $ 160 for 2 people (keep the basket to take it home with you)
For extras like flowers, grapes, berries, and cupcakes, please, book your e-Picnic and e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send you an estimate.
This Picnic package will provide an elevated experience because we organize everything for you with care and good taste in a Californian style so you can enjoy Santa Barbara even more. In addition, we will help you hire the best catering for your event through the best local partnerships.
The “Premiums Picnic” includes:
- Wicker Picnic basket (plates, glasses, silverware, linen napkins)
- Blankets, cushions, pillow
- Flower décor
- Low picnic table and linens
- Fringe Umbrella or small tent (pictures below)
- Cool cooler for your beverage (full of ice)
- 1 Bottle of sparkling water or regular water per person
- Custom messages on a chalkboard or cards
- This picnic package includes delivery, set up, styling, cleaning, and pack up.
Price: $ 200 for 2 people*
- *For the food and beverages, you can bring your own food and beverages, or we can recommend the best catering services in town, depending on your choices. We will help you by providing options and local tips.
- We don’t provide alcoholic beverages, and we recommend you check the local policies regarding alcohol consumption at the beaches and parks in Santa Barbara.
- For a quote, please e-mail email@example.com, describing what you are imagining, and we will send you pricing and info depending on your guest count and food selection.
- We don’t accept reservations for the premium Picnic Package less than 72 hours in advance, and for some cases, permits are needed, and it will take at least two weeks to get them.
- The picnic is exclusive for e-Bikery rental clients renting at least two bikes for three hours each on the same day of the picnic.